Friday, January 24, 2014

Spare Some Time

I arrived in Cambodia a little under a week ago and my first stop was a town called Koh Kong. It was a mellow day since I was a little tired from being on busses all day trying to cross the border from Thailand into Cambodia.

I rented a bicycle and was going around town trying to find some toner (lol first world problems). I parked my bicycle outside and came outside to a kid playing with my back wheel.



I started moving the bike so I could head back to my guesthouse, but he nearly started crying.

I realized that I had nowhere to be and no one to meet...so I decided to stay until he got bored of it.
Every now and then, I'd hit the brakes and he couldn't understand why the wheel would stop spinning/wouldn't move.

Anyway, I see a lot of beautiful shit when I'm out here, but some of my coolest experiences have been little moments like this.



 Maybe I'm just easily amused. But so was the kid; and I think we could all learn a lot from them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

settlement loans

dreamweaver website templates